Thursday, March 30, 2017

Car Seat Cover...Safari Theme

And here's a pic of my progress completed today:

******************************************************************************

The past few days I've been quite busy.  I had to take a trip out of town for my first cousin's funeral -- 4 deaths in my family since December.  Losing my cousin, who's just a few weeks older than me, has been the hardest to get through of the 4.  But, with God's unending mercy, love and grace, I'm pushing forward.

Anyway, I was asked to make a car seat cover, in my choice of design, for someone.  So, having been in an animal mode lately with my crocheting, I've decided on some sort of Safari theme...lol.

Here's what I'd completed as of yesterday.  I haven't taken any pics yet of today's progress...



I love the HHDC (Herringbone Half Double Crochet) combined with SC (Single Crochet) has given the brown portion a very tight and neat appearance.

I have several projects in the works at the moment.  I think my mind runs too rampant at times and my fingers just aren't as fast as the thought process...lol.

Happy Crocheting!!!!
And 
Many Blessings to you and yours....

No comments:

Post a Comment