Thursday, September 28, 2017

Creativity vs Procrastination...

Have you ever found yourself working on too many projects at one time?  I think Crocheters may be notorious for doing this.  I know I'll be working on one thing, an idea strikes and I get so excited that I have to immediately start working on the new project.  I routinely justify this by telling myself, "it's good to change out and work on different yarn/colors...lol". I'm not sure if that is a good explanation or if I'm procrastinating a project that is seemingly taking too long to complete.

It seems, though, I always have 8-10 projects that's at different stages of completion.  I have several new projects I'm really excited about and can't wait to share with you all once I get a little more of it completed.  And, then I have a blanket I'm on deadline to complete before October 10.  The blanket isn't my pattern but a commissioned project I was asked to make -- and, in all honesty, this blanket is more time consuming than any blanket I've designed.  But, it's what the customer wants!!!

So, the question begs are we (Crocheters) so full of creativity that our mind explodes or do we get bored and procrastinate?  Sometimes, I think I may fall into each category....

Here's a peek at 2 of my projects...


Happy Crocheting...




No comments:

Post a Comment