Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sweater Vest - XL

I made this Sweater Vest - XL - using Bernat Chunky yarn in Black and True Grey. I used 4 and 1/2 skeins in Black and 3 and 1/2 skeins in True Grey.  Each skein is 108 yards. I used an 8mm hook for the front and back panels and a 10mm hook for the neck/cowl.

I made 2 identical panels.  I then whipstitched the panels at the top together - 15 stitches on each side, leaving the middle portion for the neck opening.  I then whipstitched up each side, leaving an opening for the arms.

Sweater Vest - XL
 
 
Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog



No comments:

Post a Comment