Monday, May 27, 2019

Comfy Whipped Cardigan

The past month to six weeks has been extremely busy on my homefront - working on several new crochet projects, finishing up Grade 2 of home schooling my grandson, Jacob, umpiring baseball with my hubby, suffered a knee injury, 2 trips out of town - one weekend to Boone and another weekend to Mt. Airy and just the day-to-day outside work that comes with spring.

Sadly, last week, I suffered the loss of my Aunt Janice.  I travelled to West Virginia for her funeral. She was a very kind, loving, and outspoken person.  I will miss her but I know where she has gone and I will see her again one day.

Here is one of my new designs, “Comfy Whipped Cardigan.”  I used Lion Brand’s Comfy Cotton Blend in Whipped Cream and a 5.5mm hook.  I’m totally in love with the softness of this yarn.  It is a #3 weight yarn.  I used 2 and a half skeins of this yarn.

I still have to find the perfect buttons to complete this Cardigan and then I will update with the pattern.  For now, I wanted to share a few pictures with you all.

Happy Crocheting!!!

Rilla

 






3 comments:

  1. What a lovely stitch. Please complete it and share it with us.
    Greetings from Namibia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find the pattern for this? It's so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Chevygurl46. I have it hand written. It just needs to be typed up and added to my blog. I hope to get this added soon. So, please continue to check back. If you’d like me to email you once it’s added, then please send me your email address. Rilla

      Delete