Friday, July 26, 2019

Ares Swirl Blanket

I’ve had the privilege of spending the last 9 days in Oklahoma getting to know my little cousin, Ares. He is 4 months old, chunky and all-around adorable.  I’m completely smitten!!!  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with him.

So, as crocheters often do, I had to whip up a special blanket for him.  I used Yarn Bee’s Sugarwheel in Green Tea Swirl.  It sorta reminds me of Harry Potter...lol.  I used 2 skeins of yarn (355 yds/skein) and a 6.0 mm hook.

This blanket measures approximately 30” x 30”.  For the blanket portion, I used the C2C (Corner-2-Corner) method with DC stitches.  I think the border I created makes this extra cute...

Ares Swirl Blanket...

And, here’s a picture of my sweet Ares...
Happy Crocheting...




No comments:

Post a Comment