Friday, May 22, 2020

Sunflower Face Mask

I made this cute Sunflower Face Mask for my daughter-in-law, Brooke, to wear while working. She loves sunflowers.  This was a simple mask to make. 

To make:
1.  I used a dinner plate, which measures 10" round.  I placed the plate on my fabric and traced around with a colored pencil.
2.  I then took my scissors and cut out the 10" circle. 
3.  I then folded the circle in half, and then folded over.
4.  I cut to make 4 equal parts.
5.  I placed 2 pieces of fabric, right sides together, and sewed the curved portion.  I repeated with the remaining 2 pieces. 
6.  I then placed the 2 pieces together, right sides together, and sewed around, leaving approximately a 2" opening to turn the mask inside out. 
7.  Last I turned each side in approximately a 1/2" to an 1" and sewed, leaving an opening to thread the strap thru.  Once the strap is thread thru, sewing the strap ends together and turn the strap until the sewed ends are hidden .  Repeat on opposite side.

And, that's it!!!  Simple and Easy...

For detailed pattern instructions, you can click on my Star Wars Face Mask!!!!

Sunflower Face Mask... 



Happy Sewing...




No comments:

Post a Comment