Friday, July 16, 2021

Baby Girl Blanket

Baby Girl Blanket






This blanket is for a baby girl. It measures 26” x 31 1/2”.  I used Yarn Bee yarn from Hobby Lobby in Fawn, Blue Stone and Rosewater to complete this project. 

This blanket is perfect to use with a car seat or stroller or to just snuggle up your new baby....

I have this blanket listed in my Etsy shop if you are interested in it. Etsy://Rilla2u

This is my design and was used making a combination of HDC and SC into the same stitch, then skip a stitch and repeat. 

This blanket makes a beautiful baby shower gift!! 

Happy Crocheting...

Legal:

--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:

If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u


No comments:

Post a Comment