Thursday, March 30, 2023

DIY: Teapot

Teapot

This was a fun and easy craft project. It’s perfectly imperfect and I’m okay with that!!!!

For this project, I recycled a pizza sauce jar.  I used paper towels, brown paper, coffee pods box, paper tape, mod podge, paint, Elmer’s glue and a variety of colors of air dry clay.

Here are pictures of the steps to making this:




I then let it dry. From this point, I painted it. I painted it 3 or 4 colors before I finally decided on the color I wanted.


 After the paint dried, I added my clay with Elmer’s glue and a paint brush. 





This was a fun project for me. By no means am I a pro at this but it was a fun project to make. Plus, I enjoy going outside my comfort zone and learning new skills, crafts and techniques. 

Happy Crafting…



No comments:

Post a Comment