Monday, January 22, 2024

Repurpose Tissue Box

Repurpose Tissue Box

I decided to repurpose this tissue box into a storage container.

First, I used popsicle sticks glued completely around all 4 sides to add sturdiness. I painted it several colors before setting on the final color(s).  

Second, I used 2 pieces of jute rope braided and made handles for each side. Repeat for second side. 

Third, I added a cute “saying” with a glue backing to the center of one side. I then took 5 pieces of pink ribbon, zip tied the center, glued a button on top and then glued the whole piece over the saying. 

Last, I glued beaded rope beads around the bottom and top just to add a little bling to my project.

Everything for this project came from the Dollar Tree.

Happy Craftng…








No comments:

Post a Comment