Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Carolina Renaissance Festival...

My two oldest grand babies, Jacob (5) and Arielle (2 1/2), are really looking forward to Student Days today at the Carolina Renaissance Festival.  I home school them and we have been planning their first field trip for the past month.  So, we are super-excited to lapse back into a world before technology and just have fun, play games, eat and definitely watch a jousting tournament.  

So, I will unlikely do any crocheting today but I will be putting smiles on my grand babies' faces...which is priceless.  Fall (Autumn) is such a wonderful time of year to enjoy the outdoors, festivals galore, pumpkin patches and maybe, even a Halloween trail.  

I'm blessed to have my 4 grand babies to live so close to us to experience lots of fun times and to sit with them in church every Sunday.  I'm overwhelmed with gratitude and blessed so much more than I truly deserve.  

Today is all about having fun, eating and maybe learning something from generations ago!!!  I hope y'all have a blessed day and are planning some type of fall activity that will take you outdoors to enjoy God's beautiful myriad of colors this time of year...


No comments:

Post a Comment