Saturday, February 11, 2017

Crochet Patterns...

I'm an avid crafter.  I have been most of my 46 years of life.  I've always found it enjoyable and fascinating to use your two hands to create beautiful things.  I used to love watching my dad make all of our outdoor Christmas decorations, all of my and my 4 brothers Halloween costumes (we never had a store-bought costume), our tree house and so much more.  My earliest crafting days lends itself to thread and needle and making my Barbie doll clothes.  I think a lot of young people today are missing out on the joy of creativity.  But, that's for another day...

Sometimes, I get so excited about a project that I can't wait to post pics on my blog or social media sites.  This can prove to be a double-edged sword.  It's great in that I finished the project.  Yay!!!  However, I get too eager to move on to my next project that I will lay aside my scribbled notes and forget about going back and posting the pattern.  I'm sure this happens to a lot of my fellow crafters....lol!!!

So, if you see a post of mine and you like the pics but see no pattern, then please shoot me an email or comment and I will gladly get it typed up for you.  And, of course, my apologies, for not being a little patient with myself and getting the pattern included with the pics.

Blessings to all on this beautiful Saturday afternoon in North Carolina...




No comments:

Post a Comment