Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy New Year...

Happy New Year to all of you - near and far!!!  I hope this year is more rewarding, more kind, more loving and more crafting than last year.

I have several new projects - at different stages - I've been busy working on the past few weeks in between sickness, Christmas with family and getting my house organized and cleaned after the holiday season.

For me, I hope this year is a year of inspiring others to tap into their creative juices, to think outside of the box and to bring fresh, new ideas to an ever-popular crochet platform.

I will share with you one of my newest creations I'm working on is a blanket that I'm in love with.  I have it designed on paper and charted out on graphs that took me weeks to nail down and fine tune.  My color palette is: several shades of grays, white, black, and variegated blues.  I have the word graphs completed but what's really going to make this blanket "pop" is the remaining picture graphs I've designed to compliment "The anchor holds in spite of the storm..."

Here's a peek at it so far:
Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
1.  Don't use my pictures as your own, however, you can use my pictures for purposes of sharing a link to my blog;
2.  Don't claim my patterns/designs as your own;
3.  It's okay to make and sale anything from my patterns/designs;
4.  Don't share my patterns/designs electronically or in print format, without my prior consent, but please share a link to my blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment