Saturday, January 13, 2018

"The Anchor Holds" Blanket

I finished up the border tonight for my "The Anchor Holds" Throw Blanket I have been working on.  I'm happy with the end result and love the little ripple-like waves for the border.

This throw blanket was made using "I Love This Yarn" from Hobby Lobby and a 6.0mm hook.  It measures approximately 40" x 58".

January 28, 2018:
The PDF pattern is now available in my Etsy Shop for $5.00.  Here is the LINK to the pattern:

The Anchor Holds - In Spite of the Storm...
 
 

  
 
Happy Crocheting... 

Legal: 
--don't claim my pattern/design as your own
--don't use my pics as your own
--don't share my patterns/designs electronically or in print format, without my prior consent, but provide a link to my blog 
--it is okay to make and sale your finished work, just credit me as the designer

No comments:

Post a Comment