Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Up-cycled Flip-Flops

Up-cycled Flip-Flops
I found these super cheap flip-flops for Arielle today and decided to add a touch of yarn to them.  I used a 4.0mm hook and Crafter's Secret Cotton Yarn.

I simply made single crochet stitches around the front and top thong portion.  I then used white yarn to make an embellishment to cover the center top - that has a small gap.

For the embellishment, here's what I did:
1.  6 SC into MR.  Sl st join to first stitch and chain 1.  (6)
2.  *Into the first stitch, add the following stitches:  [SC, HDC, DC, HDC and SC], slip stitch into next stitch.* Repeat from * to * 2 more times.  Slip stitch join to first stitch and FO.  Leave a tail for attaching.
Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment