Monday, January 14, 2019

Parisian-Style Hat and Scarf

I hope each of you are starting the new year off with your creative juices flowing.  As for me, I cut about 10-12 inches off my hair and dyed it a brownish/black color.  I wanted to change things up.  This is my first time with this hair color and I'm liking the color.

I've also found myself with a gym membership at "Planet Fitness" with a few ladies.  We have been faithfully going for the past 3 weeks, at least 3 times a week.  I'm really hoping to get in shape, tone the body and shed some pounds.

I must admit my inspiration has been a little dull lately.  I think I've hit a rut or maybe just a lazy spell with the cold winter weather.  I have quite a few new project ideas.  I just haven't felt like crocheting.  

Into our home, we added a new family member.  A pure-bred, German Shepherd, that I have named Riley Brooke.  She's about 13 weeks old now.  I'm keeping her in our sunroom until she gets fully trained.  She is as much work as a baby, with her potty training, feeding and teething.  

The new year has definitely proven to be about change and being busy on my homefront.  Below, is a selfie picture of myself.  I usually don't like to model my own projects.  I can't seem to take good pics, but I wanted to share my "Parisian-Style Hat and Scarf" set that I made using Lion Brand's Homespun yarn in Edwardian.  This pattern sorta evolved into itself.  

I hope each of you have a wonderful, blessed and productive 2019....   

Parisian-Style Hat and Scarf Set 
Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 



No comments:

Post a Comment