Thursday, June 13, 2019

Deer Lovey

I made this super cute "Deer Lovey" a few months ago for my little baby cousin, Kaden, in Texas.  And, he is enjoying this as much as I enjoyed making it.  I hope you all will enjoy it as well.  It's super easy to make.

Quick AND Easy = my kind of projects!!!

I used #4 worsted weight yarn, "I Love This Yarn," from Hobby Lobby in several colors.  You can use any yarn brand of your choosing; just note, there may be a slight variation in overall size.  But, that is no biggie!!!

Deer Lovey
Size:

Materials:

U.S. Stitch Abbreviations:

Directions:





Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards


No comments:

Post a Comment