Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Glory Beach Blanket

Hey Guys!!!  With summer in full swing here in North Carolina, I wanted to share a few pictures of a recent project I completed.  The yarn reminds me so much of "Old Glory," that I aptly named this design, Glory Beach Blanket.

This blanket is the perfect size for the beach.  Place on a lounge chair or on the sand to catch some sunrays.  This fun size is different and sure to stand out wherever you go.

I plan to get my blog updated soon with the pattern.  So, click on the pin button in the left hand corner OR you can click on any picture below to save this link!!!!  Check back often for pattern availability.

Until then,
Happy Crocheting...  

Glory Beach Blanket






Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment