Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Centerpiece

Christmas Centerpiece 


December has definitely proven to be a busy month for me with homeschooling my grandsons and decorating my home for the Christmas holidays. 

With my decorating, I like to blend items I’ve bought through the years with items I’ve made. I also like to include projects I do with my grandchildren. 

My granddaughter, Miss Arielle, describes my home as a “Christmas explosion...” 

So, today, I was looking at my dining room table and realized it’s 12 days until Christmas and I still hadn’t made a centerpiece.  I found my planter with the greenery in a hidden spot in the house.  I heated up my glue gun and attached ornaments, a few scented pinecones, trio of bells in two corners, leftover floral and a little elf doll.  

And, I absolutely LOVE the outcome of my centerpiece.  I used cheap, extra decor I had on hand and made a simple planter with greenery look sophisticated and elegant.

What do you all think???



Happy Crafting...





No comments:

Post a Comment