Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Cotton Dryer Balls

Cotton Dryer Balls 



These dryer balls are eco-friendly, vegan-friendly and helps to reduce drying time in the dryer.  I 100% cotton yarn to make each one and to fill it.  

These have been one of my most popular item sales o  Etsy.  Here is the listing  I offer as a trio or as a set of 5.

Link:  Here’s the link if you would like to purchase a trio of cotton dryer balls!!!!

Cotton Dryer Balls Listing!!!

To use:  

You just toss all 3 in the dryer with your load of laundry. 



 Happy Crocheting...

Legal:

--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u

No comments:

Post a Comment