Saturday, August 14, 2021

How to Make a Fall Wreath

 How to Make a Fall Wreath

My mom-in-law wanted me to transform an old white wicker wreath that had a small amount of spring floral on it into a beautiful fall wreath for her to display before Labor Day weekend and the arrival of family.

1.  First, you will gather your supplies/materials.



Now, the pictures don’t show my hot glue gun but you will need it as well.  

2.  I didn’t have a roll of ribbon burlap so I just cut approximately 4” wide strips of burlap and wrapped around the wreath, securing with hot glue, until it was completely covered. 

3.  I purchased an assortment of fall floral @ 40% discount at Hobby Lobby to use. I secured my 3 focal point flowers, evenly spaced around the wreath, with hot glue. 

4.  Next, I had a smaller brighter floral that I trimmed and placed in the center spaces between the main flowers. I then added the pumpkins between the main flowers. 

5.  Last, I used my filler florals and trimmed off the stems and hot glued all around the wreath filling in every open space to make it full and vibrant. 

To finish off, I added jute rope at the center top to make a hanger for hanging my wreath by hot gluing the rope. 



Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment