Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Captain America ABC’s

Captain America ABC’s

This was a fun and easy project to implement into my homeschool teaching with my grandson.  He loves Captain America.  Everything came from the Dollar Tree!!!  So, easy, functional and inexpensive project.

Materials:

- 12” wood circle

- 26 clothespins 

- acrylic paint in red, white and blue

- paintbrush 

- black marker

Directions:

1.  I freehand painted the Captain America symbol onto the wood circle.  I allowed to dry over night.  But, it actually doesn’t take long at all to completely dry.  

2.  I then painted 13 clothespins red and 13 blue.  Dry completely.

3.  I evenly added upper case alphabet around the rim of wood with a black marker.  I added the lower case alphabet to the clothespins, alternating between the two colors.


I’m sure with a template, I could’ve gotten an aesthetically more eye-pleasing shield but I hope you get the general idea and find this useful in your crafting and education...

Happy Crafting...

 


No comments:

Post a Comment