Monday, October 4, 2021

Football Time

Football Time 


At my home, fall means time for football!!! So I had to do a craft to honor my hubby’s love of the game of football…

You can use this as a wall or door hanging.  Here’s what I used:

From Hobby Lobby -

-chipboard

-1 sheet of scrapbook paper 

-variety of fall ribbons

From Dollar Tree -

-modpodge 

-football (removed it from a yard sign)

-rope

-acorns

-scrabble tiles

-3 wood cubes

You will also need a hot glue gun.  

Directions:

1.  Complete Modpodge steps to adhere paper.  

2.  Hot glue rope around border.

3.  Hot glue wood cubes to football and then hot glue cubes to center of chipboard. 

4.  Hot glue scrabble tiles to say, “Football Time.”

5.  Trim a variety of fall ribbons, attach in center with a toe and then hot glue to corner top.

6.  Hot glue acorns to center of ribbons. 

7.  Hot glue rope to the top, backside ends to create a hanger.

That’s it!!!!  Simple, inexpensive and super cute project fir your football fan!!!!

Happy Crafting…

Legal:

--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:

If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u


No comments:

Post a Comment