Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hocus Pocus Washcloth

 Hocus Pocus Washcloth 

Here’s my simple “Hocus Pocus Washcloth” in Peaches & Creme yarn in Orange, Purple and Black and a 5.0mm hook.  

I started with a chain 32.  I used single crochet (SC) stitches.  31 SC stitches across. I completed 31 rows.  



Here’s the graph pattern I made for this washcloth if you would like to make one for yourself.
Happy Crocheting…

Legal:

--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:

If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...

  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u

No comments:

Post a Comment