Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Dollar Tree DIY

Dollar Tree DIY

Spring/Easter Decor

Materials:

Bunny Wreath Form

Polyfil

Bernat Blanket yarn

1 sheet of Pink foam

1 flower 

Ribbon to make bow

Hot glue

Directions:

First I worked with the circular portion  I laid Polyfil on top and wrapped the yarn around.  I cut the yarn in long pieces, folded it in half and worked it around this way.  Once completed, I repeated a second time  

I did the same thing for each of the ears. 

To complete, I just used my hot glue gun to attach a flower.  I made a simple bow and attached it. For the pink inner ear, I just folded the foam and just free hand cut the shape for the ears and glued it. I wrapped a long strand of yarn around center top and secured with a knit for the hanger. 

And, that’s it!!!!  Cute and easy project.


Happy Crafting…
 


No comments:

Post a Comment