Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Spring Wreath

Dollar Tree DIY:

Spring Wreath


Dollar Tree has a great selection of floral items.  Here is the link to help you with ordering what you need to make this project: 


This is an absolutely gorgeous spring wreath made on a budget of about $12.00 from the Dollar Tree.  By simply, filling in with greenery and smaller buds, you’re able to produce a fuller, more beautiful wreath for your front door or wall decor. 

I add hot glue to the tips of the stems prior to inserting into the wreath. This is optional but I like the extra little security measure. 

Let’s get started…

Supplies:
12” foam wreath
(3) fern greenery
(2) eucalyptus greenery
6-8 floral bunches 
Hot glue gun


Directions:
First, I add the greenery, dipped in hot glue and then pushed into the wreath. 

Second, I add the main flower color as the greenery. 


Third, I add the smaller bunches of floral. And then, I continue until the wreath is as full as I want it to be. 

And voila — look how gorgeous it looks?  Quick, simple and inexpensive…




Happy Crafting…


No comments:

Post a Comment