Monday, April 25, 2022

Seashell

 Seashell 


I was thinking of the beach today and sorta fell into this large “Seashell” project - freestyle crocheting!!!

I used a 4.0mm hook and “I Love This Yarn,” from Hobby Lobby.  I may make another one and write the pattern down, if interest arouses in this. 

It was a fun and easy project.  


Happy Crocheting…


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

1 comment:

  1. How would I be able to get the pattern for the shell? I would love to make it.

    ReplyDelete