Friday, May 13, 2022

It’s A Wrap….

It’s A Wrap…


Here’s two wraps I’ve completed in the past month.  One for my mom; the other for my mom-in-law. They both enjoy the outside but the cool evenings makes each of them easily susceptible to cold bones and getting sick. So, I made each of them a wrap.  

For both wraps, I used Crafter’s Secret yarn from Hobby Lobby and an 8mm hook  

For the first one, I used a simple HDC stitch and started with a chain of 101.  I worked rows until I got my desired width of 15”.  I then used Burgundy yarn across the top and the bottom rows.  I started with a SC, then DC one row down, then DC two rows down  and repeated this across for both rows.  I joined back my main color and SC around, with 2 SC in each corner.  Finish off.  Weave ends.

Once completed, I decided to use the Burgundy yarn to add fringe to each end.




For the second wrap, I used three colors.  For this one, I used the Herringbone HDC stitch.  It is worked basically the same way as the first one, except that I started with a 15” length and worked it that way. 

For the border, I worked *5 HDC in a stitch, skip 2 stitches, SC in next stitch, skip 2 stitches* and repeat from * to * around.  Finish off and weave ends. 
 



Happy Crocheting…


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment