Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Poop Emoji Earrings

 Poop Emoji Earrings

I’m an avid crocheter and crafter.  I love to sew and quilt.  I enjoy seasonal canvas painting artwork for my home.  I just simply love crafting and learning anything and everything craft related.  

With that said, I’m starting to teach myself to work with clay.  I made this set of Poop Emoji Earrings today and so happy with the outcome.  

Are they perfect?  Nope.  Loaded with imperfections that I will learn from during this new creative journey of mine.  I’m hoping to work with clay in making jewelry, keychains, as well as, to add it to my bottle art projects. 

Epoxy resin is another craft medium on my list. I have everything for it as well. But, for now, I’m learning clay….

Happy Crafting…

No comments:

Post a Comment