Thursday, July 14, 2022

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

My 2nd of five Slasher Dolls completed is none other than Jason Voorhees from “Friday the 13th.” 

All of my patterns for the 5 dolls will use RHSS yarn.  Each will measure approximately 17” tall. 

The hockey mask isn't removable but you can lift it up above the forehead area.  

 

The PDF pattern is available in my Etsy Shop.  Here is the LINK:

JASON VOORHEES PDF PATTERN 


Here is the link for my first slasher doll:

 Freddy Krueger PDF Pattern….

 Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment