Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Freddy Krueger Doll

 

Freddy Krueger

Here's my first, Freddy Krueger, of five SLASHER DOLLS I have completed!!!! Freddy Krueger from “Nightmare on Elm Street.”  All of my patterns for the 5 dolls will use RHSS yarn...

The dolls measure approximately 17" tall.    


The pattern for Freddy Krueger can be found in my ETSY SHOP.  Here is the LINK:
 



I hope you will enjoy making Freddy and all of my Slasher/Horror Dolls.  I also have Jason Voorhees, Michael Myers, Ghostface and Chucky......

Each of these will make great gifts for those who love decorating for Halloween or maybe just huge fans of horror movies.  I look forward to seeing each of your creations.

 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u




No comments:

Post a Comment