Monday, November 14, 2022

Seasonal Table Decor

Seasonal Table Decor

With Thanksgiving quickly approaching and the Christmas season soon to begin, I completed 2 quick, easy, cheap and adorable DIYs today!!!!

The accessories were all purchased from the Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby (60-70%off) and Michael’s (70% off). 

For the Fall decor, I used a Styrofoam pumpkin from the Dollar Tree, cut out the center about 2-3” deep, placed a small piece of floral foam and added fall florals.  Quick and easy.  

Here is the YouTube link for the tutorial:

https://youtu.be/M_TtBrZnsaY


For the Christmas scene in the jar, I used (1) bag of white sand (from the Dollar Tree) that I had on hand. I added a reindeer, Christmas tree, Christmas picks (placed in a small piece of floral foam), little presents, red wood truck, two poinsettia’s and a snowman inside  You can basically add whatever you have (or like) to any sized jar.  It also looks great with LED lights but I didn’t have any on hand.




Happy Crafting…


No comments:

Post a Comment