Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Beauty and the Beast Aprons - Belle & Prince Adam...

The pattern for both aprons is listed in my Etsy Shop.  $5.00 for both patterns. 

Here's the link if you're interested:

Well, I finished Prince Adam, aka Beast, Apron today.  I'm really happy with the end result.  Both aprons worked up fast and would make great little costumes for the kiddos to wear to the movies when "Beauty and the Beast" premieres in 3 weeks.

--  Belle's Apron is size 2T-5 and can easily be adjusted for a smaller or bigger size.

--  Prince Adam, aka Beast, is size 4-8 year olds.  This apron, too, can easily be adjusted.

Check out the pics....Aren't these so cute???



Happy Crocheting

Legal:
--my design, my credit
--link to my blog
--don't use my pics
--make and sale freely

It does take quite a bit of time to design a pattern, so please give me the credit that is due....

No comments:

Post a Comment