Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Flu is Paralyzing...

I was diagnosed with the Flu Tuesday morning.  And, I can honestly say it is paralyzing.  I'm miserable.  My body aches.  My head aches.  My throat is raw from so much dry coughing.  And, the chills - I'm so cold!!!  I've taken 4 baths in 24 hours just to ease the body/muscle pain.

I even I had my Flu shot in the Fall 2017 to help combat this evilness.  And, yet, I fail prey to it and all of its side effects.  I am literally bed-ridden with no desire or energy to do anything.

The Flu (and a Cold) seem to have to run its course.  There's no overnight, magical pill to make you all better.  So, as I lie in bed in misery, I can only pray that the Flu leaves my house and not dare to linger.

For, now, I hope each of you enjoy your hook and yarn and enjoy making pretty stuff...

Happy Crocheting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment