Sunday, March 8, 2020

Fox Blanket...

For this "Fox Blanket," I used a graph I found on Pinterest.  I used "I Love This Yarn" from Hobby Lobby and a 6.0mm hook.

Here’s the Fox Graph Link that I used to complete this project.

This blanket was made using the C2C (Corner-2-Corner) Crochet method.  I used HDC stitches and chain 5.  To finish, I used black yarn and SC stitches around.  As you can see in the pictures, the blanket is reversible. 

Front Side:


Back Side:

And, here are a few extras I made to go with this Fox Blanket:  a Fox Hat, Diaper Cover with Fox tail, a pair of Booties and a Baby Bib with a Fox applique...
 
I'm very happy with this completed Fox project.  It is a customer order for someone who loves foxes.  

Happy Crocheting... 
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 








4 comments:

  1. It is really cute. Unfortunately for me, I can not download the chart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Edith, I'm sorry you can't download the chart. You can go to Pinterest and do a search of fox graphs and you will find a wide variety of fox charts. Good luck. And, thank you, for your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. Is there a pattern for the hat, diaper cover an booties?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tburn, through the holidays I tried to find the written patterns for you. I’m not so certain if I did write it down or not. I know I have made the Fox hat in the past in adult size, so, likely, I just adjusted my increase rounds to fit a newborn to 3 months using a 5.0 hook. It looks like I completed 11-12 rounds. For the diaper cover, you can find a simple HDC stitch pattern and just do it in the coordinating colors for the Fox, as well as the booties. My booties were just a very simple pattern for newborn size. Hope this helps.

      Delete