Friday, March 27, 2020

Wolf Hoodie Blanket...

Check out my newest design:  a “Wolf Hoodie Blanket” for my close friend’s godson, Noah. He is a lover of wolves and preteen so I thought he would enjoy a Hoodie Blanket.

For this project, I used Yarn Bee’s blanket yarn. This was my first time using this yarn and I enjoyed working with it as much as Bernat’s brand. I purchased the yarn at Hobby Lobby. The complete project was made with a 10.0mm hook.

The final measurement from top of head to bottom of blanket is 57" x 42".  The perfect size for a pre-teen kid.

My grandsons fell in love with it. So, this is sure to be a much-loved project with the boys in your life.

I will hopefully ADD the PATTERN this weekend. Be sure to PIN and check back frequently for the complete directions.
Wolf Hoodie Blanket


And, here is the new owner, Noah, excited and happy with his new Wolf Blanket...

Happy Crocheting...

No comments:

Post a Comment