Saturday, April 4, 2020

Fuzzy Mini-Puppy

Sometimes just playing around with yarn brings about the cutest little projects!!!  My “Fuzzy Mini-Pup” is literally so simple to make.  Simple stitches.  Quick to complete.  Scrap yarn, stuffing and a hook.  I used a set of eyes and nose, but if unavailable, you can simply make crocheted ones.  And, of course, have a handy hairbrush on hand.

Fuzzy Mini-Pup




And, here I added a hanger...

Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards


No comments:

Post a Comment