Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Pokemon...

My grandchildren introduced my hubby and myself to the world of Pokémon Go last year.  And, since then, we’ve been hooked and fascinated with the game.  We enjoy community days, meeting other trainers, doing raids, taking gyms and, of course, catching Pokémon.

So, my 4-year-old, grandson, Luke, asked me to make him a “Baby Snorlax...”  He actually asked a couple times before I conceded and made him one.  And, he was thrilled with it.  Now, he has given me a whole list of other Pokemon he wants...lol!!!


And, then today, his sister, Miss Arielle wants an Eevee made for her....And, of course, Mamaws (Grandmas, GiGi's, Grannies and so on...) can't say no...lol.

For Eevee, I used a 5.0mm hook and Crafter's Secret yarn in Light Taupe, Warsaw and White.  I used Black yarn to embroider the nose and mouth.  The eyes are 10mm.  To make the fur around the neck, I just used an old hairbrush and just kept combing until I achieved the look I wanted.  You will need polyfil for stuffing.  



I'm hoping to make an assortment of Pokemon this year in-between projects so frequent my blog for updates, patterns and such!!!

Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment