Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Star Wars Face Mask - Kids!!!

Today’s project was a Kid’s Face Mask, using some Star Wars cotton fabric I bought a couple years ago.  My four-year-old grandson, Luke, is a big Star Wars fan.

Luke is 4 year’s old.  His mask started with an 8” diameter circle.  I hand sewed this but you can easily use your sewing machine and complete in ten minutes or less.

Check out my Adult-sized mask for instructions on how to make this.  Here is the PATTERN LINK...

Star Wars Mask

Happy Sewing...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 

No comments:

Post a Comment