Friday, November 4, 2016

Bottle Cozies....bottle wraps, sports-themed, football cozies

A few of the cozies I've continued working on through today in the Herringbone stitch.
--Cowboys
--Steelers
--Panthers
--Dolphins
--Redskins
--Broncos
--Minion
--Grinch
--Football
--Basketball
--Breast Cancer Awareness




Here’s the Link to my basic football pattern:
https://rilla2u.blogspot.com/2016/11/crochet-bottle-cozy-football-pattern.html

Special Note:  for the sports themed, I changed colors on Row 5 & 6 and then again at Row 15 & 16...

For the Breast Cancer Awareness, I just made in a solid color and then a ribbon in a darker shade.  For Grinch, I made him in green and then freestyle facial features and a small Pompom for his hair.  For the Minion, I used blue, yellow and black yarn and then freestyle facial features.

For the ones that are not football-themed, you should be able to look at my pics and make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment