Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Crochet Christmas Stocking....

With Christmas season approaching, way too quickly it seems, I had to crochet up a stocking. I couldn’t find a free pattern I liked so I decided to design my own.  

I absolutely love the Herringbone half double crochet stitch. I think the texture it creates it’s just gorgeous.  

So, to make:
1. The stocking itself was done in the HHDC stitch in red.
2. At the top, I completed 5 rounds of Bobble Stitches in white.  
3. I made the loop by making a chain and then using single crochet stitch, then attached it.  

I used Red Heart Super Saver #4 worsted weight acrylic yarn in Cherry Red and White and a 6.0mm hook.  

If you would like more info, please just comment or email me.

Christmas Stocking


Happy Crocheting...

No comments:

Post a Comment