Friday, December 15, 2017

Cookie Monster Ornament

One of my Christmas traditions is to either make or buy my hubby, sons, daughters-in-law and grandchildren a Christmas ornament for my tree that sums up the year for them.  I then store my grandchildren's ornaments in their own special box to one day give to them as they start their own family and traditions.

Well, around 1:00 am this morning, I decided to make my grandson, Luke, his Christmas ornament for my tree this year.  He loves Sesame Street, especially Cookie Monster.  I can hear him saying, "Cookie..."

So, I made him a 5" tall Cookie Monster to commemorate this year.

Cookie Monster Ornament 

I used #4 worsted weight yarn in blue, white and black.  I made the head and body in one piece and then attached the arms and feet.  It was a fairly quick project, requiring little yarn and polyfil.  

Happy Crocheting...


No comments:

Post a Comment