Thursday, February 20, 2020

Cow Blanket...

Cow Blanket 
I made this super cute girlie Cow Blanket with the matching booties and hat for a baby shower gift.  I used worsted weight yarn for the blanket itself, booties and hat.  I used a bulky yarn for the cow applique.  

I found the cutest little cow buttons to add to the booties.  I'm not sure if the buttons came from Hobby Lobby or Wal-Mart.  

Everything was made using basic SC, HDC and DC stitches.  The pom for the hat was made by wrapping the pink yarn around four of my fingers 50 times, securing the center with a double knot and then cutting/trimming to form the pom.  

I do not have a pattern for this project.  I competed it freestyle. 



Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 


No comments:

Post a Comment