Thursday, February 20, 2020

UNC Theme-Colored Blanket

Here is my UNC-themed color blanket with matching booties and hat for a baby shower gift.  This project was quick and easy to make.  I used worsted weight yarn for the hat, booties and blanket.  I used a bulky yarn for the border of the blanket.

This project was completed using basic stitches of SC, HDC and DC.  I made the poms by wrapping the yarn around my hand 35-50 times, tying a double knot at the center to secure and then cutting/trimming to form the pom.

I do not have a pattern for this project since I completely made this freestyle for a quick gift.  I can say for the blanket portion, I used *SC, HDC and DC in the same stitch, skipped two stitches* and repeated.  This creates a beautiful textured blanket.

UNC-Themed Colored Blanket




Happy Crocheting...
Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 


No comments:

Post a Comment