Thursday, April 1, 2021

Kawaiis...

For the past 4-6 weeks, I’ve been on a Kawaii kick. These have all been fun and enjoyable projects for me.  I think creating the faces are my favorite part.  It seems to give each of them their own character; their own identity.  

I know I’m really behind on updating my blog with the patterns for each of them.  My apologies. In-between the Kawaiis, I have completed a baby shower gift project consisting of a blanket, hat and an elephant lovey (all new designs); 10 washcloths; 8 mini-character eggs; an Easter Bunny Cover; a 3-piece Pokemon set consisting of a mini-basket, a Pokemon ball and Pikachu; a “Very Hungry Caterpillar” headband; painting and bow making; and last I’ve added new video tutorials to YouTube.  So, I have been a little busy the past few months and I’m finding that I can’t do everything at one time.  I absolutely LOVE the creative side of crafting.  I’m lax when it comes to typing up the pattern and sharing.  

My focus this week has been on crosses with it being Easter week.  I have made about 40 so far.  Each takes me about 10 minutes...

For now, I’m creating and jotting down the patterns on paper (and one pattern on a cardboard box).  I will get them added.  


Happy Crocheting...

Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u 


No comments:

Post a Comment