Monday, August 29, 2022

Dollar Tree Doll House DIY

 Dollar Tree Doll House DIY

Here’s a super fun and easy Dollar Tree diy with infinite possibilities.  

I bought the plastic pink, purple and white doll house in the toys section.  

Best of all, beginning September 12 thru September 14, you can get flat rate shipping of $5.99 by using my below link:

Flat Rate Shipping of $5.99

I painted it entirely grey first. Then, after it dried, I painted it the colors I wanted it to ultimately be.


 

For my display, I purchased a pizza pan from Dollar Tree as well and painted it black. 



I bought packs of seasonal decorations from Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby to decorate my centerpiece with. This part is completely up to you in the direction you want to take your decor to. I wanted a “kinda” spooky feel but more of a home-like setting decorating for Halloween and fall!!!!  I added pumpkins, sunflowers, hay, trees, trucks, coffin, ghosts flying behind the house, scarecrows and straw buttons.  This part is entirely your inspiration— so be creative and have fun with it!!!!  I attached the items with my hot glue gun. 

The only item I didn’t glue to the pizza pan was the lighted tree since you have to turn it on/off at the bottom of the tree as well as battery placement. 




Happy Crafting…


No comments:

Post a Comment