Sunday, August 21, 2022

Fall Hats!!!!

 Fall Hats!!!


Over the weekend, Hubby and I took a road trip. What do you do while sitting in a car for hours, crochet of course. 

I made 2 super cute hats that I have added to my Etsy Shop, @rilla2u.  

I made one in the color Sungold, using Crafter’s Secret yarn and aptly named, “Autumn Falls.”

The second hat was made with Red Heart Super Saver Yarn in Camouflage and is a variation of my “Dreamer Hat” pattern. I aptly named it, “Camouflage Dreams Hat!!!” 

If you’re looking for a handmade hat to keep you snuggly warm this fall and winter season, then be sure to check out my Etsy Shop for a wide variety of hats. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/Rilla2u

 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment