Monday, August 8, 2022

Ghost Mirror Tag

 Ghost Mirror Tag

In continuing with my seasonal decor for fall, here’s a super cute, Ghost Mirror Tag!!!!

The front side displays a cute ghost with a pumpkin hat; the backside a mirror.

It measures 3” across.  

It’s a quick and easy project and doesn’t take long to make. There are so many variations/styles you can make.  This is a great way to use up scrap yarn.  

For Halloween so far, I have made a Pumpkin, Black Cat and now the Ghost. I have listed these to sell in my Etsy Shop. Here is the link:

Halloween Mirror Tags Listing


 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment