Tuesday, September 6, 2022

Baby Shower Gift Set

Baby Shower Gift Set

I made this gift set for a coworker friend of my hubby.  She is always needing baby shower gifts AND always likes to get something handmade!!!! 

For this gift set, she wanted the colors pink and purple used and for me to make whatever I wanted - I love people like this!!!!  I bought 1 skein each of pink and purple Mainstays Yarn at Walmart to make the Baby Blanket. 

I made the blanket using C2C crochet with HDC (half double crochet) stitches and a 5.0 mm hook.  The final size of the blanket is 31” x 31”. 

The hat and diaper cover is sized 0 - 6 months.  I used the Seed Stitch and designed each of these.  I will get the patterns for each added soon.  






 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 

No comments:

Post a Comment