Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Hocus Pocus Trio Dolls!!!

 Hocus Pocus Trio Dolls!!!

I completed my inspired version trio of Hocus Pocus dolls - Winifred, Sarah and Mary a few weeks ago. 

With Hocus Pocus 2 premiering next week I wanted to share some pictures with you….

I used RHSS yarn and a 5.0mm hook for this project.  

I’m very pleased with the outcome of my dolls and just love having them sitting on my windowsill in my sunroom for this Fall season…

Winifred…

Sarah…

Mary…



 Happy Crocheting...


Legal:
--don't use/claim my design as your own
--don't use/claim my pics as your own
--okay to make and sale your finished work
--don't share my pattern electronically or in print format (without prior consent) but provide a link to my blog

Social Media:
If you are on the following sites, let's connect and hook up...
  • Instagram:  Rilla2u
  • Pinterest:  Rilla2u
  • Twitter:  Rilla2u
  • Facebook:  /rilla.edwards 
  • Etsy:  rilla2u 
  • TikTok:  rillae2u 
  • YouTube:  Rilla2u

No comments:

Post a Comment