Thursday, December 8, 2022

Dollar Tree DIY: Christmas House

Dollar Tree DIY:  Christmas House

I bought these 2 pink and purple plastic doll houses at the Dollar Tree a few months ago eagerly anticipating transforming each into a Christmas house!!!!

This is my Christmas version of happy, joy and love all rolled into one.





I used little decor pieces from the Dollar Tree and Hobby Lobby.

For the base, I used the flaps from a box.  Stacked and glued them together and covered with white felt.  

For the houses, I used acrylic paint - it took several coats.  On the Christmas house, when I placed the final coat of white paint, I sprinkled with white glitter to give a sparkly shine to the rooftop.  

Embellishing is basically using what you have and what you like to decorate.  

I do want to get the little battery-operated candle to place inside each one to light up at night.


Happy Crafting…




No comments:

Post a Comment